Most Hydrating Skincare Ingredients
1. Hyaluronic Acid (HA): a humectant that is like a sponge and draws water into the skin. HA holds 1000x it’s weight in water, prevents loss of moisture, and can aid in making your moisturizers more effective.
• Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream
2. Antioxidants (especially Vitamin C): When applied topically, vitamin C has been proven to preserve skin’s resiliency so it takes on a firmer feeling and smoother appearance. Research shows that vitamin C also helps improve an uneven skin tone and brighten dull skin so it’s visibly more radiant, just like younger skin.
*Like most antioxidants, vitamin C also can calm and help hydrate skin so it’s better able to withstand the rigors of daily life and the environment’s impact on how skin looks and feels. Full blog post on Vitamin C serums here.
• Skinceuticals CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF
• Obagi Professional-C Serum in varying percentages depending on your skin type.
• Cosmetic Skin Solutions Vitamin C + E